Welcome to Paralowie
At Paralowie we work with our community to provide an education which aims to ensure that students have the skills, knowledge and values to actively participate in, and contribute to, a productive and rewarding life in society.
Our Core Values
We recognise the value of all people and treat everyone fairly and with equity.
Honesty and openness in all our interactions.
We believe in a safe, clean, healthy environment for all.
We believe strongly in the need to be accountable to each other, our school and our community.
At Paralowie student learning is at the heart of everything we do. Our core purpose is quality learning and teaching R-12, in a supportive harassment free environment where success and achievement for all is our focus. Our quality learning and teaching programs are underpinned by collaborative work that:
- values and builds on the student teacher relationship,
- ensures equity and social justice in all our actions,
- has high expectations for student achievement and participation,
- values and is inclusive of the range and diversity of groups and individuals,
- maintains a strong commitment to accountability, innovation and improvement